- If you are unhappy you may return the item within 14 days for a full refund.
- If there is a problem we send you the part required first. Say you bought a phone and six months later the base went faulty, we will send you another base and you can return yours later. This is much better than you having to return the whole item and waiting ages. (It is also much cheaper for you and us, in terms of postage costs). In the case of remote controls we will usually send a replacement out if required and enclose a return address label
- If we haven't got a spare replacement part available you can send the part back and we will repair it and post it back the next working day.
What isn't covered?
- Water damage. We may be able to sell you a handset fairly cheaply if you drop it in the sink or spill drinks over it.
- Batteries. These are classified as 'consumable' - a bit like ink in a printer. We will replace them though if they fail within 28days of purchase.
All prices include VAT at the standard rate. Receipts are available upon request.
Products above GBP 30 are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery (guaranteed to arrive the next business day)
Products below GBP 30 are sent Royal Mail 1st class post.
All products listed include postage and packing costs.
Out of stock items All remote controls are always in stock ready to send.
Description of goods. We only sell remote controls online now all of which are brand new. This Excludes 'hack' remotes as some are returned for recycling. These are reprocessed and then sent out again.
Warranty beyond the 14 day money back period. We will repair or replace any item within the first year and have repaired customers' items beyond this time where possible.
Right to cancel You have a right to cancel the order within 7 days of receipt. You will receive a full refund¹ , and the cancellation is free of charge provided you return the product to us, arrange for it to be collected from the delivery address or use one of our pre-paid return labels. If you choose another method of return, you must bear the costs.
GenuineCopies Birmingham B65 9LB 070 2970 2970 vat number 715 753331 Established 1992 Provider of free manuals on the web since 1998 (www.htelephones.co.uk)